Wednesday, May 28, 2008

play selection time again!

Last night was the first official meeting of the new play selection committee for the theatre. We have some great choices for the 2009 season, so I'm excited about reading the plays and giving my opinion. This year, I'm going to be more outspoken about what I think. Last year was my first on the committee and I didn't really offer my opinion as much as I should have. My plan is to read at lunch every day, since there isn't really enough time to write very much during that time and I haven't been brave enough to bring my knitting to work. I've been just surfing the Internet while eating lunch, but reading scripts will be much more productive. Oh, and callbacks for Quilters are Tuesday. Guess who was asked to be there!

1 comment:

  1. Awwww... Hugs and coffee from afar, my love. We'll be doing the real thing soon enough!

    ReplyDelete