Monday, March 12, 2007

10 years ago...

Josh had this on his myspace and I thought it was funny, so here goes...

10 Years Ago

1.) How old were you? 20
2.) Where did you go to school? University of Mobile
3.) Where did you work? Thomas Hospital
4.) Where did you live? Mobile
5.) Where did you hang out? Bowling alley (not by choice, Wayne loved bowling and I went along for the ride)
6.) Did you wear glasses? Contacts
7.) Who was your best friend? Rhea (Chris and I fell out of touch during this time)
8.) How many tattoos did you have? none
9.) How many piercings did you have? Does one in each ear count as two? (lol)
10.) What car did you drive? 1988 Chevrolet Cavalier
11.) Had you been to a real party? Sure
12.) Had your heart broken? Of course
13.) Single/Taken/Married/Divorced/Bitter: Married to Wayne (mistake!)

5 years ago

1.) How old were you? 25
2.) Where did you go to school? University of South Alabama
3.) Where did you work? managing editor of The Vanguard (student newspaper)
4.) Where did you live? Fairhope
5.) Where did you hang out? Movies, clubs in Mobile
6.) Did you wear glasses? still contacts
7.) Who was your best friend? Rhea and Chris
8.) Who was your crush? none I can think of
9.) How many tattoos did you have? still none
10.) How many piercings did you have? still just the ears
11) What car did you drive? 2000 Dodge Neon
12.) Had you had your heart broken? not since the divorce
13.) Single/Taken/Married/Divorced/Bitter: Single and happy about it


**March 2007**

1.) How old are you? 30
2.) Where do you work? Bay Area Food Bank (I absolutely love my job!)
3.) Where do you live? Fairhope
4.) Do you wear glasses? considering Lasik surgery to get rid of the contacts!
5.) Who's your best friend? Rhea and Chris (of course!)
6.) Do you talk to your old friends? I've just recently connected with several old friends and it's great to catch up with them!
7.) How many piercings? Still just the earlobes (I'm boring!)
8.) How many tattoos do you have? Still none.
9.) What kind of car do you have? 2006 Honda Civic (I love my car!)
10.) Has your heart been broken? Yes, but it has healed and I don't stress about relationships anymore. There's no reason to do that!
11.) Single/Taken/Married/Divorced/Bitter? Single and loving every minute of it, but I am also finally ready for a good relationship too. I figure if it happens, it happens. If not, that's okay too.

No comments:

Post a Comment