Friday, March 16, 2012

Baby Photos!

So now I can finally say it.  I've been quiet here for so long because I couldn't spill the beans!  We are going to have a baby!  We are 11 weeks along, just a couple of weeks shy of the second trimester.  Here are the very first photos of our baby.

I have just imported a few posts from a private blog I was keeping during the TTC and early pregnancy process.  I wanted to keep track of things but wasn't really ready to shout it to the rooftops yet.  Now that we are "out," I imported these and will be deleting the other blog.  I'm so glad to be able to talk out in the open about this pregnancy now!

The ultrasound appointment was absolutely amazing.  I've never had an experience like it in my life.  I could do nothing but lie there with tears in my eyes, watching the heart of my baby beat faster than anything I've ever seen!  170 beats per minute!    We measured exactly the age we thought we were and everything looked great.  It was a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment