Sunday, June 28, 2009

write now

I've got to get back to writing. It's been way too long and I miss it! I haven't opened the file that contains my Draha notes in quite some time and while it's still being worked on in my head, I really need to get some of that out onto the screen. Just get it done, you know? I need to set aside some time to work on that. I will do that this week - set aside at least an hour a day for writing. Maybe I'll work on a couple of things. I have a short story in my head that may be a fun short film once it is written and adapted for that purpose. I'd like to do a few flash fiction pieces to put on my website. I have to write a poem for work, but I can do that during work hours!

So this is it, a renewed commitment to finishing the outlines for Draha - the entire series, not just the first book - and to working on some other writing projects when I get home from work every day. Not as an afterthought, but as something that I really want and need to work on. And that is what I am going to do! Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment