Thursday, May 14, 2009

packing sucks

So I've decided that packing all of one's earthly posessions into boxes and driving an hour just to unpack them again really, really sucks!  I wish I could just teleport everything over!  I managed to get all my DVDs over today and tonight I've been working on books and the stuff on the walls.  I'll have to leave some things here to sell or donate later, I think.  Luckily, I can leave some stuff here. The fun part will be Sunday, when I move the big stuff - bed, entertainment center, two desks, elliptical, dresser and clothes.  Yeah, Sunday is going to be a fun day!  But I'm really excited about moving - even though the actual moving part isn't fun.

What I really want to do is play Guitar Hero.  And eat ice cream.  That's what I want to do right now.  At 11 pm on a Thursday when I should be packing.  I think I will go to sleep instead.  That sounds like a good idea.

1 comment:

  1. Packing is awful... And unpacking it an hour away must make it seem ridiculous. But the move was a good one for you and I'm so happy that you did it and are liking your new digs!

    ReplyDelete