Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Merry Christmas!

I hope everyone out there is having a great Christmas! The kids were here last night and they opened their gifts. It's always chaos, but fun. They seemed to like what I got them, which is always good. We had a big dinner, which was good - as always. So all in all, it was a wonderful Christmas. Oh, and my parents liked the gifts I got them too, which made me happy, and they surprised me with some great things! My sister gave me a pair of PJs, which I wore last night to sleep in and they were so comfortable. She also gave me a puzzle that says "Let's put the fun back in dysfunctional," which makes me wonder if she thinks I'm dysfunctional! I was glad to get a puzzle because the one I bought to fulfill my "put together an entire puzzle" entry in my 101 in 1001 list is missing some pieces because the kids decided to throw them around the room. Now I have a new one and I promise I will complete it! My favorite gift was from my parents - a "boombox" for my iPod. I've wanted one for awhile, for occasions when I want to listen to something from the iPod but can't use the headphones, like in the pool or the bathtub. I've wanted one forever and just haven't been able to buy one. Thanks, mom and dad!

Anyway, Christmas was good here, and today I'm just relaxing and enjoying the day off. It's raining, so I'm happy snuggling under the covers, watching Gilmore girls and drinking hot chocolate. What a lovely day!

No comments:

Post a Comment