Wednesday, January 13, 2021

Word for 2021


 

My word for 2021. Embrace.
1a : to clasp in the arms : hug. b : cherish, love. 2 : encircle, enclose. 3a : to take up especially readily or gladly embrace a cause. b : to avail oneself of : welcome - embraced the opportunity to study further.
Embrace the moment
Embrace those I love (when it is safe)
Embrace life
Embrace change
Embrace challenges
Embrace truth
Embrace hope
Embrace opportunity
Embrace love
Embrace faith
Embrace the chance to help others
Embrace the chaos
Embrace my home
Embrace myself
Embrace my body
Embrace the differences between us
Embrace important causes
Embrace activism
Embrace peace
Embrace the earth
Embrace knowledge and wisdom
Embrace art
Embrace creativity
Embrace adventure
Embrace fun
Embrace joy
Embrace rest
Embrace my own weirdness
Embrace the unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment