Saturday, April 02, 2011

Work Travel - Oklahoma

Sadly, there are no pictures of Oklahoma because my SD card on my phone freaked out and lost everything.  We went to Oklahoma for another Med Management install, and we had a great time up there.  We were in the town of Idabel, close to a town called Broken Bow.  We actually flew into Arkansas, a few hours away  We would have done better flying into Dallas or something, but oh well!  This was my first site as primary, which means I was in charge.  Yikes!  But things went pretty well and people were using the program after we left for the airport, so that's promising!

My favorite part of the trip was the winery we found called Girls Gone Wine.  It was a fantastic little place!  We did a tasting and I purchased a bottle (a special one they made for charity, the proceeds go to the college funds of the children of one of the "girls" who recently died of breast cancer)  It is called Friends 4 Life and is a lovely blush with a really nice strawberry flavor.  I haven't opened the bottle yet.  I may save it for my bachelorette party.

Oklahoma was a lot of fun, even though the songs from the musical kept running through my head, and I never did see a shiny little surrey with fringe on top.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment