Sunday, January 02, 2011

Hello 2011!

During this time of reflection - the time we look back at the year that has passed and look forward into the new possibilities that are in front of us, most of us undergo this tradition of making resolutions.  I have found that the new year inspires new beginnings in most people.  Everybody has things they want to change.  I feel confident that this year will be exactly what I make it, and that I will look back on it this time next year with fondness, nostalgia, and no regrets.  So without further ado, here are my New Year's Resolutions:

Lose 100 pounds through healthier eating and exercise.
Complete all five Draha outlines.
Pay off my two credit cards
Excel at work and get a promotion
Finish Log Cabin blanket
Start and complete Snow Peacock Veil (before October!)
Do a cross stitch piece (I already have one in mind)
Read the Bible all the way through
Write in this blog at least once a week
Try something new once a month

And now I have to congratulate myself for something.  Every year, I resolve to stop biting my nails and every year I fail.  This year, I do not have to resolve to do this, because I already broke that nasty habit two months ago!  Beautiful nails are mine at last!  So now I know I can do the other stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment