Tuesday, March 27, 2007

yet another stressful day

Work is kicking my butt right now. It really is. It's the time of the year... I'm always so stressed this time of the year. The fundraiser is a little behind where it was last year at this time, so everyone is freaking out. I have no doubt that it will be great, but getting there is always a challenge. I'll be so glad when it is over.

The bright spot in my life right now is the play. I love going to rehearsal every night, talking with the other members of the cast and working on making the story come to life. I tried on my costume for the first time today and it fit really well. I felt more like the character after trying on the costume. Funny how that works, isn't it?

I actually managed to get a little writing done today, between work and rehearsal. I worked on Under the Magnolia Tree a bit, still adding scenes and adding layers to scenes that are there already. I love doing this, adding detail and dialogue, putting in description and looking for the perfect word.

No knitting today, but I'm going to have some time over the weekend to devote to another mitered square. I'm working on the color combination I want to use next and there are so many choices that I'm not sure what I'm going to do! It's a good problem to have, I think. I do love to play with color! I'll post pictures as soon as it's done. Hopefully that'll be sometime this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment