Monday, March 26, 2007

A case of the Mondays

Everything was wrong today. Everything. I absolutely had a "case of the Mondays." I don't know why, but it was just a bad, bad day. I don't usually have those. There's always something good about the day that I can focus on, something that keeps me positive, but not today. I'm so stressed and so exhausted that I want nothing more than to curl up in a ball and sleep for the next two months. Is that possible? Can I do that??

Oh right. I forgot... I have opening night and the entire run of the show and then I'm throwing that little party for 800 for work... all within the next couple of months. Maybe after that I can rest for awhile. I usually take a couple of days off after the fundraiser, and I'm so looking forward to those days!

Anyway, it's almost 10 and I'm so tired I want to go to sleep immediately. So that's what I'm going to do.

1 comment:

  1. We need to take a relaxing beach walk, my friend... Love, Chris

    ReplyDelete