Thursday, March 29, 2007

relaxation can be fun...

Tonight I came home from work and did nothing. And guess what? I'm still doing nothing! In a few minutes I'm going to cast on my second mitered square and watch several episodes of House while washing the clothes I want to wear for work tomorrow. I love play rehearsals and I'm so glad I'm involved with this show, but it's really nice to have a night off! I'm actually off until Sunday, although I'll be running lines about a million times between now and then, because we have to be totally off book by Tuesday. Yikes! I wish there was someone in my life that I could run lines with, but alas, there is no such person...

I got a lot of work done today, which was great. I was beginning to feel like I was spinning my wheels at work, doing so much but never getting anything accomplished. But today was good, so I feel better about things. Well, it was also the trip to the beach last night, along with relaxing this evening. I generally feel better about things because of all that. Off to work on mitered square #2! I'll post a pic when it's finished.

2 comments:

  1. Wowwwwww... you can knit with two colors??? *impressed* I'm a knew knitter, as you can tell. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Devon, that's a great idea and I can't believe I didn't think of it! Duh! *mental head slap* I think one thing I'm going to do is see if some of the people in the play will stick around after rehearsal on Sunday and run lines with me. That would be really, really helpful.

    Jana, I really haven't been knitting long, just since December, so we're both new. As for the color thing, I just decided to try it and see what happens, and it's really not as hard as it sounds/looks/seems. My advice? Just do it! Give it a try! Get some cheap yarn and find a little project with more than one color and play with it a little. That's what I'm doing and it's working out great!

    ReplyDelete