Friday, March 30, 2007

great night

I didn't do much at all, which is what made it a great night! I did work on Deadly Council a bit, and then made some notes for a couple of other projects, and then I spent the rest of the evening working on mitered square #2. I wish I could knit faster. It takes awhile for me to do one of these things. Of course, the fun is in the knitting, so it really doesn't matter how long it takes, does it? I'll probably finish this one sometime during the weekend, so I'll post a picture when I'm finished.

I've been so stressed out lately that it's nice to just knit or write, or do something else that makes me happy. I'm going to spend several hours tomorrow working on lines so I can stop stressing about that. Work is going to continue being stressful, but it's the weekend so I'm not going to worry about that right now. What I really want is a massage, but since I can't get that, I'm going to enjoy a very hot bath before going to bed. I think I'll go do that now...

No comments:

Post a Comment