Thursday, March 22, 2007

interesting times...

Today was interesting, both professionally and personally. Professionally, it's all about newsletters. I'm not just working on the one for work, but I'm also working on the next Soldiers' Angels newsletter. I must really love newsletters, right? I literally spent all day working on the one for work and will probably spend most of the day Saturday working on the SA one, but that's okay. Newsletters are one of the fun parts of my job, and I truly love contributing to the SA one, so it's all good.

I had rehearsal tonight and it went really well. I actually got a few "goods" from the director, which was great because I was beginning to feel like I wasn't doing a very good job. I just need to work on the accent more and keep my voice from being to shrill when I get excited. It's something that happens in real life and I need to make sure it doesn't happen on stage. After rehearsal, I went out with a couple of people from the cast and really had a great time. I know it's important to get to know each other's characters, but I also think it's important to get to know each other as people too. Anyway, I'm glad I got the chance to do that and I hope we do it again sometime, with even more of the cast.

No knitting news at this time, although I do plan to spend a good deal of time this weekend working on my purse project and maybe some others.

No comments:

Post a Comment