Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Springtime

I love this time of year. I'm going to have to take some pictures soon, so everyone living in areas that are still cold can be jealous. Today was spectacular. Not a cloud in the sky. I went out for lunch and ran an errand for work while I was out, and I loved every minute of being outside. I also loved being in my car with the windows down, singing loudly (and obnoxiously, I'm sure) to Toby Mac. I couldn't find my sunglasses, so it wasn't a perfect picture, but it was still fun. I love days like today.

Speaking of love, am I the only one who loved Reese Witherspoon's Oscar speech? My new motto is "I'm just trying to matter." What a great sentiment! And isn't that what we should do every day? We should all try to matter, whether it is on a grand scale or if we touch one life. I love that.

Nothing else to report, I'm afraid. Other than the fact that I got a new cell phone today, which was long overdue. My old phone was completely impossible. I didn't even like to talk on the phone because of it. So now, I'm going to rediscover the joys of talking on the phone, with my brand new toy. Now I just have to figure out how to use it...

No comments:

Post a Comment