Thursday, March 30, 2006

Another blogging lunch break

So today I'm having Arby's and blogging in between bites of curly cheese fries. Yummm....

Things are going really, really well with the fundraiser. It's all starting to come together. I'm really glad, because it was really starting to stress me out. Other than that, nothing really huge is going on.

Yesterday evening I watched a video clip of the solar eclipse. It was really cool. I wonder when we will have another one here. I read somewhere that the next total solar eclipse would be in 2008 but it didn't say where the path of totality would be, so I'm curious. If anyone knows, tell me!!! I remember seeing one when I was in 3rd grade. It was pretty exciting. I'm such a nerd, but I'm really fascinated by stuff like that.

Anyway, things are getting better after my little outburst last night about needing peace. I think everything is going to be okay. Chris called me this afternoon, and hearing a friendly voice was really helpful. It was great. We talked while we were both on lunch break. I'm telling you, lunch break is the best thing ever!

Well, it's about time to wrap this up. I'll probably write more tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment