Monday, March 13, 2006

pretty...

I promised some pictures of the pretty spring that we are having, so here's one now! It's from my front lawn, which is currently an explosion of pink and white flowers. Eventually I'm going to go out and take some pictures of the lovely wisteria, which is actually my favorite. We only have a little of wisteria in my yard, so I'll have to find a place with lots! Of course, during this time of year, it's not difficult to find. Oh, and the sweet olive tree outside my window is blooming. It smells so good! I honestly believe it is the most wonderful scent in the world. I must find it in a bottle... maybe someone made it into perfume. If anyone knows, please tell me!! I love this time of year...

2 comments:

  1. Spring is the best.

    I love the weather it is so full of promise and yet, it has a hardened edge that can still catch you off guard.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a poetic way to describe it! I totally agree. Today was another beautiful day here and I couldn't be happier. I feel like I'm coming alive this time of year, like I've been asleep all winter or something.

    ReplyDelete