Sunday, March 26, 2006

Buffy season 7

I havent watched the episodes of season 7 since they aired. So when I bought the DVD set and watched the episodes this weekend, it was almost like watching new episodes. I had forgotten how incredible the last few episodes of Buffy were. This isn't going to be a detailed review, but I just have to say, watching Buffy from start to finish is an experience like no other. Watching the overall arc of the show, seeing how they bring it back full circle is just amazing. It makes the writer in me very jealous of the talent and creativity involved in making this show. And it makes the fan in me wish for more. Joss Whedon says there may be a Spike TV movie at some point, and I'm hoping for that, because I want to check back in with these characters sometime soon.

So check out Buffy the Vampire Slayer (the show, not the movie) on DVD if you want to see what the fuss is about. You will not regret it.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous11:00 AM

    buffy-the vampire slayer is one of a kind...spike's tacky humour is next to no other
    every ep. of buffy is diff to the other..but i guess angels much better.....every season of buffy has been mind blowing..my most fav bein the latest season whch u currently mentioned....
    oh did u see spike at wolfram & hart along with angel...was a downer of sorts initally at the start of d season..but now its sorta really interesting

    ReplyDelete