Sunday, March 12, 2006

Another gorgeous day!!

Today was another incredible day here in the South. I met up with Chris today. He was in town this weekend but our schedules were not free until today. But it was the perfect day to spend a little time outdoors with a friend. We went to lunch and drove around a little. Then we sat on the grass near the Bay and just talked for a long time. It was great. I miss that so much! The cool thing about Chris is that he and I can talk about pretty much anything. The first picture is the view from where we were sitting. Isn't it pretty? The next pic is of Chris, checking his phone for a text message. After we left the Bay we went to The Coffee Loft for smoothies (yum!) and then to Punta Clara Kitchen for some candy. I got sugar-coated pecans.. they are soooo good!!! Chris is gone now, on his way back home, but it really was a perfect day. I'm sure there will be many more.

1 comment:

  1. Aww... I had a wonderful time, too! I wanted to kidnap you and bring you back up here with me! Lotsa love,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete