Tuesday, November 15, 2005

No words today

Well, I knew it would happen and I am so glad I prepared for it. I wrote nothing today. NOTHING! I got home from my meeting at a sort of decent hour, but it was just such a long day that I didn't have any creative mojo left. That's one thing about having a job where you have to be creative. Sometimes the job sucks out all your creativity. I'm hoping tomorrow will be better.

On a more positive note, a very important person in my org said I've been doing a good job since I started in January. That was great to hear. This being my first professional public relations job and all, I like hearing that I'm doing a good job. :)

Well, The Daily Show is on so I'm going to stop now... hopefully I'll have a better report on word count tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment