Monday, November 14, 2005

Busy, busy week

Okay, so tonight is my only night at home this week. Yep, the only one! Tomorrow night I have a meeting with my special event committee. It's our first one, so it should be interesting. Wednesday night I have choir practice, Thursday night I have to go to a county commission meeting, and Friday night is my birthday, so I assume I'll be doing something fun.

So anyway, I'm going to get as much done as I can tonight so I won't feel badly about not writing when I drag myself home just in time to watch The Daily Show and go to bed the rest of the week. I'm sure I'll post an update when I'm finished tonight.

2 comments:

  1. I am jealous of your NaNoWriMo productivity.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry... I just had a lot of free time this weekend and last weekend, which really helped my word count. There are a lot of words, but I'm not promising that they're good! lol

    Keep going on yours. You'll get there!

    ReplyDelete