Sunday, November 06, 2005

14,000 and counting

I didn't quite make my goal for the day, I managed 14,000 instead of 15,000, but that's okay. I wrote over 4,000 words just today. I think that's pretty good. The story is still going well.

Okay, now I have a problem. I've decided I hate my Blogger template and I really need a new one. I've been doing research on the templates available online and I don't really like any of them. And I don't really like the Blogger templates on Blogger, mostly because there are only a few of them and tons of blogs, so chances are, there are thousands of blogs that look just like mine. Since I am all about being different, that doesn't sit well with me.

So if anyone out there knows how I can edit my template, or knows where I can get a new, creative one, please let me know! Until then, I should get back to my book!

No comments:

Post a Comment