Saturday, November 12, 2005

Halfway! *Does dance of joy*

So I hit a really important milestone today. I have made it halfway to my NaNo goal! And the funny thing is, the story is still flowing really well. I had a few difficult moments last week, but on the whole, things are going really well. If there is one thing I've learned from this experience so far, it's that you just have to write. Every day. Even if you don't feel like it. So I'm going to start doing that from now on. Maybe if I write every day, I will actually be able to write all the stories that are in my head before I die! :) So many stories, so little time...

So anyway, I'm going to try to write a little more tonight after I play a game on MSN games and answer a few emails. And tomorrow, I'm going to shoot for a 5,000 word day! Wish me luck!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks! I'm really happy about my progress so far, and the story seems to be going well.

    ReplyDelete