Monday, May 07, 2007

Script Frenzy!

If you look at my sidebar, you will find a new category for writing projects. In that category is a participant icon for Script Frenzy, which is a NaNoWriMo-type challenge from the Office of Letters and Light (who also run NaNoWriMo). Of course, you have guessed by now that I'm planning to participate in this new challenge! I'm actually taking on ML duties for this challenge, just like for NaNoWriMo, simply because I find it so unbelievably fun to be a part of such a crazy challenge, and it's great to meet all the local people who are also participating.

So in June of this year, I will attempt to write a play. This will be my first attempt at anything like this, so I expect it to be interesting (to say the least) and I'm not really sure what will happen, but like I do with all my projects, I intend to jump in with both feet! The next few weeks will be interesting, as I am trying to come up with viable ideas for a script.

I actually have a plan for this script when it is finished.. I want to take it to my favorite community theatre and see if they would like to perform it in 2009. (this is after lots of revisions, of course!)

So anyway, that's the news for today!

No comments:

Post a Comment