Tuesday, May 15, 2007

a day of.. whatever!

Today didn't start well. I had a migraine this morning that came with all the bells and whistles - pain, dizziness, sensitivity to light and sound, and just a generally miserable feeling. I called in to work, took some medicine, and slept the rest of the morning. When I woke up from that, the migraine had calmed down, but my allergy eyes decided to flare up, so I decided to drop off the prescription my eye doctor gave me a few months ago. I never filled it because I hadn't had problems with my eyes, but now the pollen has declared war on my eyes. The prescription took forever, so I decided to go to the bookstore to find a book I've been really anxious to read. Unfortunately, not a single bookstore in the area had this book! I'm going to have to go to Amazon.com to find To the Castle and Back. How can four bookstores not carry this book? Oh well... I can just order it online and have it delivered to my door. I still managed to buy a book, though, and I'm really excited about it. 200 Knitted Blocks. Once I finish my mitered square blanket, I will certainly enjoy trying out the different blocks. I can mix and match them to make other blankets, and use the blocks to learn new techniques. I'm really looking forward to it!

The other thing I did while waiting for my prescription was a trip to the post office. I mailed my CaC swap for the month! Nina, this means you should get it by the end of the week! I hope you like! After I know she got it, I'll post pictures, because I'm kind of proud of it.

So after all that, I came home and crashed again, mostly because of the allergies and residual exhaustion from the migraine and the medicine. I'm up again for awhile because I have to do some laundry before I go to sleep tonight. I have absolutely nothing to wear to work tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment