Thursday, May 31, 2007

deep breaths...

Okay, I just sent Summer off. They wanted electronic submission, so that's what I did. It's a much easier process than sending it by mail. I spent some time tonight going over it several times, checking for spelling and grammar issues, even though I've edited it about five times. I sent a cover letter, synopsis, and the first three chapters, which is what they said they wanted in their guidelines. I prayed over it before I hit "send." I did everything I was supposed to do and now it's out of my hands.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous2:47 PM

    Congrats for hitting that "send" button. Sometimes, it's hard!

    ReplyDelete
  2. An invitation from Mimi…….To: Saturday Photo Hunters
    Many bloggers will be flying Peace Globes in the blogosphere on Wednesday, June 6, 2007. It is BlogBlast for Peace day - the second annual event. Please consider using your blog voice and creative influence on this day to participate. The theme for June 2 is ART - perfect for creativity with a peace globe perhaps? You can find more information about the movement at Mimi Writes or BlogBlast for Peace. I wanted to make you aware of the event. I really enjoy looking at your photographs on Saturdays.
    http://mimiwrites.blogspot.com or http://mimilenox.blogspot.com
    Thanks and peace!
    Mimi

    ReplyDelete