Friday, February 08, 2008

tired...

This week has been exhausting. I feel like I've been run over by a truck. I think it might have been a mistake to volunteer to do lights on a show while also trying to get used to a new job. But it's going to be okay. In two weeks, it'll all be over and I'll get to rest. A little.

No news other than that. I have a production meeting for Dearly Departed tomorrow and then we're going to paint the final pieces of the Misery set. Sunday is another tech rehearsal. Opening night is Friday. I hope it comes together by then. Some parts of the show are still a little "iffy."

For now, I just want to sleep. So that's what I'm going to do.

1 comment:

  1. I got run over by the same truck! Did it have "You're working too much!" emblazoned on the side of it?

    ReplyDelete