Monday, January 22, 2007

mom is fine

The surgery went well and she's resting. Actually, I think she might be watching episodes of "Everybody Loves Raymond," because she believes laughter is the best medicine. I, on the other hand, am watching episodes of "Bones" and am.. guess what.. knitting! I'm working on my square again. I bought some new colors for the blanket, so it'll be more colorful than I originally intended, but that's okay. The more colorful the better, I say! Can I just say I love Carron Simply Soft yarn? For an inexpensive yarn, it's really quite wonderful! Much better than the Red Heart that I bought for my first project!

Anyway, it's back to work tomorrow. I almost wish I could stay home with mom another day, just to make sure she behaves herself. She's not supposed to do anything major, no heavy lifting or bending over, and I can just see her doing all that when she's at home alone. I hope she doesn't.

Nothing else exciting is going on really. I got another name today from the Soldier's Angels TLC team. I'll be writing that letter tonight so it can go out in tomorrow's mail.

I might be back later with another progress photo of the square. It's looking better and better!

No comments:

Post a Comment