Wednesday, January 10, 2007

finally finished

We started printing our newsletter today. It's great to be finished with that particular project. I love doing it, but I do have to smile when it's finished for another quarter. I think there might be some very interesting projects in the very near future for me at work, so I'm very excited about that.

I might have had a brain wave about Deadly Council. I have to think on it a little longer, but I think I have a killer now! We'll see what happens. I also worked on Under the Magnolia Tree today, completing four pages this evening.

I started Hannah's scarf the other day and worked a bit on it last night. I wanted a little change of pace. It was exactly what I needed. The softer yarn I'm working with is much nicer, it feels better on my fingers. The acrylic was beginning to rub my fingers the wrong way. I believe I'll look for softer yarn in the future, especially for the blanket I want to do. Speaking of my blanket, I worked on a pattern for it. This is only one possible design, but I do like it. The colors here are a little more extreme than the actual colors, but it works well as a representation. I do love the black border, though. It'll take me months to complete, but I think it will be totally worth it when I'm finished.

No comments:

Post a Comment