Thursday, October 18, 2007

a day like any other

I had an interview yesterday. I think it went well, but I'm not sure what will come of it. It was with the HR dept, so the department will still have to call me in if they want me, so it's not over. We'll see what happens. There's another opportunity on the horizon, but I haven't heard any specifics on it. I like the idea of it, but the position isn't open yet, so I'll have to wait and see what happens with it.

Today was okay. I did a ton of editing at work. Everything that goes out has to go through me, so the entire staff emails letters and other communication materials to me all the time to approve before they send them. Today was a big day for that. I was going to start a grant, but it didn't happen because of all the editing! Tomorrow I'm going to do the grant, finish the articles for the newsletter, and do a little more work on the website. I also have to get invitations out for our ribbon cutting ceremony. All in a day's work...

The outlining for Downward Spiral is still going well. I'm really looking forward to starting it. I'm already spending way too much time on the NaNo forums, especially in the Singles Lounge. The people there are always so great! It's one thing I love about NaNo. You really get to connect with other writers and for one month you are all feeling the same emotions and experiencing the same journey. It's magical.

No comments:

Post a Comment