Monday, October 15, 2007

projects

I worked on a special project tonight (for my dad for Christmas) and it was great, but also frustrating. There is some computer work involved and it was going very slowly. How annoying. Anyway, I spent a few hours on that and then gave up for the night. I'll go back to it again tomorrow. Luckily, there is plenty of time.

My ML package came in the mail today and I love the new stickers! I wasn't fond of the NaNo tattoos from last year, so I'm really glad they didn't appear again! I'm planning to order a t-shirt but just haven't gotten around to it. I'll donate again this year too, but that will also have to wait.

I did some more outlining tonight and I think I finally decided how I want to approach the story, which is good. I like this story already. I think it's going to be good. I couldn't sleep last night so I kept going over and over what will be the opening line. I have several options, but since I can't write anything down before November 1, I just have to remember them!

I'm going to knit for awhile before going to sleep. I'm working on Noah's blanket now. I need to research patterns a little more before starting on Kohl's again. I want to choose a different one for him now that I know what the previous pattern actually looks like (a little too frilly for a little boy, in my opinion!) I had a thought about Hannah's blanket that would be really cute if I can pull it off. It would be a modification of a pattern in one of my books. I just have to do the math and figure out if I can do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment