Friday, October 05, 2007

outlining like crazy

I spent most of the evening outlining Downward Spiral, and then I made another banner for it in photoshop. I think I'm going to keep the spiral one I already have because it's appropriate and I think it looks cool, but just for fun, here's the one I did tonight.


Yes, those are my eyes. I thought it would be funny. Anyway, as cool as it turned out, it doesn't really convey the message I want to convey. Neither does the other one, but I think it's a little more appropriate. Does anyone our there have any thoughts? One of my favorite things about NaNo (besides the speed writing and the amazing community) is making a banner that represents my book. Unfortunately, with all the things I've put in my signature line on the NaNo site, I can't actually use an image this time. I have links to the blogroll and to the thread where you can sign up for the blogroll, and that pretty much takes up all my allotted characters. I wish I could use a few more characters. Oh well. Maybe when it gets closer to NaNo, I can get rid of one of my other links and put in one of these banners.

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:40 AM

    Focus on one eye and put a spiral inside the iris.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like that! I'm going to try it and see how it looks. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! glad to see other NaNoers!

    I'm creating a blogroll for NaNoBloggers (NaNoers who talk about NaNo on their blogs).

    I've choosen your blog to be included in this. You can find the blogroll at: http://eknano.blogspot.com

    Good Luck with NaNoWriMo!

    ~~EK

    ReplyDelete