Thursday, October 04, 2007

odd evening

There's something strange happening outside my window. I live out in the country, so nothing ever happens here. I'm sitting in my bedroom with the TV on, and until a few minutes ago I was working on my outline for Downward Spiral. It was going really well, I'm making lots of progress! But a few minutes ago, a car stopped right in front of my house. They pulled off the road and are now just sort of hanging out in my front yard. Someone just walked out of the shadows toward the car and now someone is getting out of the car. They are standing in the rather dim beams from the car, one figure showing the other something taken from a front pocket. I can't see what it is. It looks electronic, maybe a cell phone. I can see a faint blue light coming from it, similar to the light from my own phone. Hmm... now they are both getting into the car. They're turning around in the neighbor's driveway. They are driving away.

Interesting... I think I might have just witnessed some kid sneaking out of the house and getting picked up. Not really sure what to do about that. The neighbors don't have any kids, so it's not theirs. I assume they live further down the street, but I don't know the people who live in that area. I'm going to worry about this all night. Well, they are gone now, so I should get back to my outline.

Oh, I heard some interesting news today that has some potential. I'm not sure what will happen, but I'm hopeful that it will be something good.

No comments:

Post a Comment