Sunday, July 01, 2007

Hamlet

I just got back from rehearsal and the regular trip to the local Irish pub. It was my first rehearsal, and I'm still not sure if I'm going to be backstage or up in the light booth, but one thing is certain, it's going to be an interesting show! I really enjoyed watching the process. It's a bit different watching the action knowing that you won't be going onstage soon. I like it... not as much as actually being onstage, but I do like it a lot. The director is wonderful and the cast is great. I know I'm going to enjoy being involved in the play.

Today was nice.. relaxing. I wish weekends were longer, but at least I only work four days this week. I'm off for the 4th of July... yay! That will be a nice break in the middle of the week. I'll just focus on that.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous3:10 PM

    Sounds like you're ready to move to a new job.

    BTW, on About Freelance Writing's job board today is an ad for a grant writer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It does sound like that, doesn't it?

    Oh, and thanks for the tip. I emailed for more info.

    ReplyDelete