Thursday, July 05, 2007

Being sick is no fun

So I totally missed the 4th of July because I was still not feeling well. I didn't leave my house from Monday night to this morning. I watched a lot of Gilmore Girls episodes during that time, which was fun but not the way I would have chosen to spend that much time. I also read some, but I had trouble concentrating on anything because I was feeling so awful. Better today, although I still feel a little weak and don't really want to eat anything for awhile. Maybe I'll lose some weight, lol.

Back at work today and trying to catch up on what I missed on Tuesday. It's not so bad, though. Everything is okay and it's fairly quiet today so I'm getting a lot done. That's always good!

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:36 AM

    Feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Devon! I'm actually feeling better today, which is great because at least I'll have a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete