Thursday, April 26, 2007

stormy weather

Well, it's a dreary day in Alabama, but I'm not going to let it get me down. Last night's show was great! The audience was very responsive. We got laughs in places we haven't before, and some of my favorite lines in the show were finally appreciated for their humor. After the show, a few of us went out for about an hour. It was a lot of fun. I can't believe there are only 4 more shows left. I'm not sure what I'll do with myself after it's over! I do actually have a few people coming to see the play. Chris is coming Saturday and my parents and Marcus are coming on Sunday. It'll be nice to know I have people out in the audience! I still haven't heard from Rhea about it. I'm disappointed but it's okay. I have other friends who are coming to see me!

The Fundraiser is still going well. We're down to the last minutes of it and all major components are prepared. We're just doing final details now. Don't get me wrong, there are a lot of final details and we are still not finished, but we are getting there. When it is finally over, I will be able to breathe again. I plan to take a couple of days off right after, and do you know what I'm going to do with those days? I am going to read, write, and knit. I think I might also go to the doctor because of some problems I've been having. Nothing serious, but something I should see about at some point.

I'm so excited that I get to see Chris this weekend! He's coming down to see the play, but that's not the big reason I'm excited to see him. I just want my Chris hug! We haven't been able to have any quality alone time lately, so I'm going to enjoy every minute of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment