Sunday, April 22, 2007

Only five shows left

This is sad, I'm already feeling the depression I get when a show is over. We have only five shows left and I'm already feeling a little sad. I'll be happy to get a little more time to relax, but I would happily give up that time to continue doing this show with these people. Today's show was great, much better than last night's. Every show is different, of course.

Okay, so remember about a month ago I said there might be a guy? Well, there's not. He's not really who I thought he was, so there's nothing happening there. So I'm back where I started, which is fine, I suppose. It just gets old, you know? Being single? It was made glaringly clear this weekend just how single I am. Everyone in the play had a significant other in the audience sometime this weekend except me. Everyone had someone to go out with after at least one of the performances except me. It begins to feel pathetic at some point. I don't know... maybe I'm just feeling sorry for myself a little. I just feel like I'm running out of time, you know?

Okay, so this has been a downer post and I'm sorry about that. The next one will be better!

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous8:44 AM

    When it comes to finding out someone's true colors, it's always better to find out sooner rather than later.

    Also remember, just because other cast members had significant others there, doesn't mean those were strong or healthy relationships. Too many people would rather be with anyone than to be alone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Devon! Blogger knows you again!

    Thanks for the reminder. I don't often worry about not being with someone, and when I do, there is always someone great who comes along and reminds me that relationships are not always roses and kisses, and that it's better to be single and happy than married and miserable.

    ReplyDelete