Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Crazy poster!

This is a picture of the poster for our play. (I'm the one in the middle, not looking at the camera!) Anyway, I snapped this today because I'm going to find somewhere to hang it and advertise the show. It's a funny looking cast, isn't it? I love the way they shot us from above and then distorted the image so that it looked a little like a funhouse mirror. It really works for the show. Anyway, I just had to post this. It makes everything so much more real, now that we have publicity posters. Opening night is just days away!!

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:56 AM

    What a great shot! I love the manipulation of the photo too. Thanks for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Anita,
    Love the poster!
    Guess what? Your name was given to me for the journal swap! If you'll please furnish me with your snail mail address I'll get busy on my assignment. Do you have any particular preferences on your journal?
    Thanks,
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your face has the most personality!! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Chris,

    Does it really? How interesting. I think it's funny that I'm the only one not looking at the camera. It's very Heidi.

    ReplyDelete