Saturday, July 22, 2006

Finished, finally...

Yesterday, I finished the Web site for work. We had a little trouble switching from the old one to the new one, but we figured it out in the end. There are still some bugs to work out, and there are a lot of things I'd like to improve, but for my first Web site ever, I'd say it's not bad. And it's a thousand times better than what they had before. If you want to see what I've been working on for the past year and a half, here it is: Bay Area Food Bank. Of course, immediately after I finished this project, someone asked me why the newsletters hadn't been mailed out yet. So there goes any time for celebration. Monday is going to be so hectic. I have to mail newsletters, research locations for our annual fundraiser (because we have a meeting Monday night) choose some pictures to go on the side of our new truck, and have a meeting about our next newsletter. There are some other, smaller tasks in there too, but that's the bulk of it. And at some point I have to fix the things that are wrong with the new Web site. So this weekend I plan to do nothing. I plan to rest up for the extremely busy week ahead. I swear, sometimes it seems like my life is all about work.

No comments:

Post a Comment