Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Mardi Gras - 2012

I've never been to a ball before.  This year, I will be working at the Mayor's Ball - which means I needed to buy a dress.  I looked all over for one that would work for the semi-formal theme and had such a hard time deciding on anything.  I even created a pin board on Pinterest dedicated just to formal and semi-formal dresses.  If you know me at all, you know I hate spending money on something I will only wear once.  I even tried hard to find bridesmaid dresses that my girls could wear again because I didn't want them to buy something to wear only once!  I found the solution in this dress.  The 10-Way Dress!  You can wear it 10 different ways - and I would wager there are even more once you start playing around with it.  I ordered it (in the black on the top row, but my version is a little longer) yesterday and it is scheduled to arrive on Friday. I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment