Monday, January 09, 2012

Fitness Day 1

Calories Consumed: 1173 (target range is 1500 - 1800, so I was too low)
Calories Burned: 700 
Water: 33 oz.


The exercise was walking the dogs and 30 minutes on the elliptical.  I did a moderate weight loss program on the machine, which felt pretty extreme to me, but that's just because I'm way out of shape.  


I've had some odd neck pain for the last couple of days and can't really figure out why.  My only thoughts are that either I slept badly on my neck one night or I pulled something while coughing like crazy.  I'm going to do what I can to make it feel better, but it's not going to keep me from exercising.


I'm trying to stick with moderate exercise because vigorous exercise can apparently throw hormones off balance and I really want my hormones to be working correctly right now!  

No comments:

Post a Comment