Sunday, September 25, 2011

Music

I've always been very moved by music.  It has always motivated me.  When I'm feeling low, I can either listen to music that echoes that mood or I can listen to something that makes me feel happier.  Music is an important part of my life.

That said, I have given myself an extremely difficult task that I can't seem to accomplish related to music.  I'm trying desperately to create playlists for our pre-ceremony music and reception music.  And I have no idea what I'm doing.  It should be interesting...

At least the ceremony music is taken care of, which was a big job by itself.  And I think I have the pre-ceremony pieces pretty much nailed down.  But the reception?  I have no idea what to do.  Dance music, I guess.  And some fun love songs.  And stuff that we both like.  And stuff our guests would like.  And... and... and...

So many projects, so little time.  Time is running out.  Yikes!

No comments:

Post a Comment