Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Journal Topic: Foolishness

When is someone being foolish?



fool·ishAdjective/ˈfo͞oliSH/



1. (of a person or action) Lacking good sense or judgment; unwise.


Based on some facebook comments on my last journal topic, I would have to say that someone is being foolish when they put opinions on their own blog before they think things through completely.  Obviously, I was foolish for posting on my own blog that there is no excuse for stealing from people and that there are agencies that can help when you need it.  The agencies I have worked with have all been staffed with very kind and caring people who will do everything they can to help someone in need.  But I have never been in the position of needing to ask for help, so I am not allowed to have an opinion on that.  Trying to have and share an opinion on something I have never experienced is obviously a foolish action.  And I will try not to do that anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment