Monday, November 06, 2006

NaNoWriMo Day 6

Current wordcount: 9,235
Today's wordcount: 2,435

Time spent writing: 1 hour 30 minutes
Time spent on NaNo Boards: 30 minutes

Today's soundtrack: my "Current Favorites" playlist, which includes Panic at the Disco, Fall Out Boy, Jack's Mannequin, Travis, The Fray, Frou Frou, Ivy, and Madonna, among others
Today's mood: Quite good!

I'm working on getting caught up. I figure if I do about the same tomorrow night I'll almost be caught up. If I do a little more than I did tonight, I'll be completely caught up, and then I can use Friday to get ahead. I'll do some during lunch tomorrow and then when I get home from work. I'd try to do it in the morning before work, but everytime I've attempted that, it has gone very badly. But it works out very well to do it in the evenings, so that's how I will continue.

The story is going well. Tori is moving into the house right now. She will be happily exploring soon, and will be finding the interesting stuff in the attic very soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment