Monday, November 27, 2006

NaNoWriMo Day 27

Current wordcount: 48,000
Today's wordcount: 1,684

Time spent writing: 1 hour
Time spent on NaNo Boards: less than 5 minutes

Today's soundtrack: Toad the Wet Sprocket (thanks, Chris!)
Today's mood: Okay

Well, I didn't write as much as I wanted today, but that's because I squashed my finger in a door and am having a lot of trouble typing. I did make over the usual NaNo daily goal, so that's good. Now I have only 2,000 words left to reach 50,000 and I will do that tomorrow. Hopefully my finger will feel better by then. In times like these, I really wish I had voice recognition software. I could write so much faster and injuries like this wouldn't slow me down. This kind of thing is so typical of me. I'm always hurting myself one way or another. Oh well, that's just the way I am. So here's to tomorrow, the day I will finish (and verify) this year's NaNoWriMo!

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous2:55 AM

    You're almost there. Nice job! I hope your finger feels better in the morning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope your finger feels better.

    Only 2K to go now, you are so nearly there.

    Enjoy finishing your nano.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's pretty much what I did, Devon. Motrin is a good thing! The swelling has gone down now and it looks like I will have no problems finishing today. Last night, my finger was about 3 times its normal size! That makes typing difficult, lol.

    But it's all good now, and before the end of the day I will have 50,000 words written on my novel. (Of course, it will take a lot more than that to finish. I think I'm only about halfway done now.)

    ReplyDelete