Thursday, May 04, 2006

SO ANGRY

I've never been this mad before. My new car isn't even two months old and someone scratched it today. There's a scratch about two feet long in the back passenger door now, that appeared sometime today, either at the doctor's office or at the university (where I went to get info about grad school) I think it happened at the university. And I think they did it on purpose. So that begs the question. Why do people destroy other people's property for no reason? Why do people feel the need to screw up other people's things? I was so proud of that car, it was so pretty and shiny and perfect. But now there's a scratch. At certain angles you can't see it, but I know it's there. Every time I think about it I just angry again.

So this is just a note to anyone out there who gets pleasure in messing up other people's things. It sucks. It's not cool, not funny, and not acceptable.

No comments:

Post a Comment