Monday, May 01, 2006

Fundraiser Eve...

Well, tomorrow is the big day. Today was hectic but fun. We had a lot of loose ends to tie up, but I came home feeling like things were under control, which is good. I know I'm going to be up all night wondering what I forgot, but for the moment I feel pretty good about everything.

Tomorrow night it will all be over for another year. It's always so much fun doing the planning and the preparation, and then the event is great, and when it's all over, there is a moment to relax. It's great. I get Thursday and Friday off from work to rest from the event. Unfortunately, I have to go to physical therapy both days, so I won't get to go to the beach, which is what I really wanted to do. But maybe when physical therapy is over I can go home and lay in the sun. With a book. That sounds soooooo great.

No comments:

Post a Comment