Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Reflections


I love this picture. The building is currently a library in a small town, but it originated as a church. The American flag reflected in the window is actually flying from a pole on the front lawn. In a time of great trial, I think it's good to reflect on what our country really means, what makes it great, and what we can do to make it better. I think that's why I love this picture, because it reminds me to reflect on the good things. Our flag is beautiful and so is our country. In the past month, I've seen that beauty in the people who have volunteered to help storm victims in Mississippi, and the people who have given their money to organizations who are trying to help. I've seen beauty in the way we take care of each other, and it makes me proud.

No comments:

Post a Comment