Sunday, July 03, 2005

Live 8

Okay, talk about coming late to the party! I totally missed the Live 8 concert. But my support is hopefully better late than never, because I have to tell you, I totally stand behind this cause. Working in a hunger relief organization has taught me a lot about hunger and the needs of hungry people. It has also taught me to be thankful that I have never lived in poverty. So everyone within the sound of my voice, go here and support this very important cause. And I'm going to search the TV listings for a rebroadcast, because I don't want to miss this again. Think of it, Christian artists, rock stars, musicians of all genres coming together to raise awareness about poverty around the world. How awesome is that?? Everyone should support this.

No comments:

Post a Comment