Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Cindy just a bunch of (hot) air

So Tropical Storm Cindy has come and gone. I woke up at about 4 in the morning this morning to thunder and howling wind. I rushed around to unplug everything, because my TV blew up during a storm several months ago and I had to start using the little TV I had in front of my treadmill. Now I don't have a TV in front of my treadmill, which means I get really bored when I work out! So anyway, I unplugged everything and tried to go back to sleep, but wasn't really able to. I was tired all day. And the weather didn't really get better until later in the morning. So it's all over now.

The thing is, Dennis was just upgraded to a hurricane. I think it's supposed to make landfall early next week. At least that means it should be out of the way by Thursday, when my flight leaves. I hate hurricanes.

Nothing else to report. I'll probably add a word count later, after I actually... um... write some words.

No comments:

Post a Comment